Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long time no see!

Omg hey guys! Its been a while huh? I haven't been on my blog in so long I forgot I had one lol. Well, lets boost you up with some news! ( since I'm here lol) The prom party is on fantage! And its absolutely awesome! Bum Bum Bum BUM! Its awesome. They have costumes, a new yacht game (like the cornocupia and the pumpkin), and a VIP room for members! Heres an example of one costume :
Amazing, isn't it? As always, I'm the master of the yacht game lol. :D Now, GO ENJOY THE PROM ALREADY!

~Sapphire120

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. No cussing
2. No being rude to members of the blog
3. No hacking AT ALL
4. No caps
5. No asking to be a Mod or owner
6. No fighting
7. Respect other people
8. No inappropriate behavior
9. No spamming
10. No sharing peronsal information
11. Have fun!